Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

EQ Next

Anyone else tracking Landmark and/or EQ Next?
Member avatar small Katullus 4y
Katullus24491Small Psylock 3y
General Discussion

Its not working!

10:30pm Wednesday, 7 DecemberHas anyone managed to download and start playing the game after the update?Since yesterday, all I get is the Sony initial launch logo and then nothing. Does not even make it to the login screen.
Member avatar small Coggins 6y
Coggins913035Member avatar small Istil 5y
General Discussion

Login problem!

Anybody else has problems with login? Soe launcher or game patcher does not recognize either of my accounts, it say invalid password or account name.. cant log into account management either on So website.. should I be worried, if my accounts are ...
Member avatar small Shadyz 6y
Shadyz55090Small Halbaradx 6y
General Discussion

Hopefully good news

just so you know i wasn't around the last few days as my internet was down but its back up now, but i'm having to leave the job im in on the 21th of sept this month and after that i should be able to make all raids again and go more full time real...
Member avatar small Darkapollo 6y
Darkapollo33728Small Halbaradx 6y
General Discussion

AWOL

Hello bros!I'm leaving town for business at 25th day of this month. Going to be awol for 3 weeks and not be able to play EQII during that time. I should be back for sunday 18/9 raid, so see ya all then. But I will have few more raids with you guys...
Member avatar small Shadyz 6y
Shadyz22838Small Bisryn 6y
General Discussion

Greetings!

Hi de hi campers. How is life in Norrath going? Everyone well I hope?I am considering returning to Norrath and have dabbled a little in the last few days at PQs (not that I remember what button does what). I have not really done anything of sub...
Member avatar small Hasper 6y
Hasper44119Small Psylock 6y
General Discussion

GU61 - "The War of Zek"

"The War of Zek"PLANE OF WARThe time is near for the great Fortress of Drunder to reveal its true purpose to all. The very bedrock of the Eastern Wastes shudders as a massive portal rips itself open within the fortress walls. The sounds of battle ...
Small Psylock 6y
Psylock22892Member avatar small Padu 6y
General Discussion

leveing EQ2

heya sorry to say this but eq2 is now geting to boreing for me and rl keeps me away from raids :( so i have stop my account as off today got till the 6th to play if i need to but i dont see why i will miss you guys heck i mite come back one day...
Small Pluum 6y
Pluum55384Member avatar small Albertine 6y
General Discussion

A Polite Enquiry

Hi thereA friend pointed me towards your guild after grouping with some of your members and knowing that I am currently looking for a guild thought I might enjoy you guys.A bit of history about me, I have been raiding the last eight months with My...
Member avatar small Fatherjules 6y
Fatherjules34800Small Halbaradx 6y
General Discussion

Bad News

Just posting on here to let Hal and Alby and the rest of the guild know, first of i'm really sorry but i have had to pick up a part time job back atmy bingo hall as a bingo caller, as my wifes (silverjewel) hours have beenreduced really low and we...
Darkapollo54735Small Halbaradx 6y
General Discussion

FAO Halbaradx and Albertine

Halbaradx, Albertine,I just wanted to post quickly to let you know my thoughts on raiding with you guys and the options:Firstly I am enjoying the raiding and REALLY dont mind which toon I bring - if you prefer the Swash for buffs or some other rea...
Member avatar small Steviegerrard 6y
Steviegerrard34363Member avatar small Steviegerrard 6y
General Discussion

Guild Video

I recently built a new system, so now I can do quite a bit extra then before. So I will be getting video footage of in-game raids, and using this thread to post them in.Bare in mind, this is a project. I am no professional. So most of the first sl...
Small Yuriz 6y
Yuriz87886Small Yuriz 6y
General Discussion

Teamspeak 3

Just so you guys know I went out and got Teamspeak3 so we can all chat while we are online even if its just to mess around have a beer or something. but i see afew of us are on other games playing or just sitting around searching the web.If you wa...
Darkapollo76085Small Halbaradx 6y
General Discussion

Missed Raid

Sorry missed raid last night. Friend turned up to visit us from Norther Ireland to see how I am.On a side note had my operation Monday afternoon and was back playing eq2 monday night which was cool.A couple of weeks off work now should see me onl...
Member avatar small Suiuc 6y
Suiuc22782Small Halbaradx 6y
General Discussion

Is there any where to click a link to see all new posts since last visit ?
Member avatar small Suiuc 6y
Suiuc33522Member avatar small Suiuc 6y
General Discussion

Login problems

Ok guys,basically whats happening is whenever i click the play button from launchpad the whole game cuts out.Iv tried downloading things soe told me to and even downloaded station launcher and reinstalled the entire game onto my comp but nothing s...
Member avatar small Amaren 7y
Amaren76557Member avatar small Istil 7y
General Discussion

membership

hiya to all that know me hello to the ones that do not ive been playing eq2 since launch first on tox server then guk when it was merged ive been inactive last 6 months due to real life and lack of euro raiders on guk server.ive just moved over ...
Member avatar small Rojin 7y
Rojin22614Small Halbaradx 7y
General Discussion

EQ2 - Free to Play?

Found it on flames and honestly too lazy to find the original post on the soe boards ;)Hi there, Norrathians,As they say, the one thing that’s always true about the world is that it changes. That’s true of the world in general, the game industry, ...
Member avatar small Albertine 7y
Albertine12083Member avatar small Albertine 7y
General Discussion

NDA Lifted

The NDA for Sentinel's Fate is officially lifted!All of you, who have been (not so) patiently waiting can spill the beans!Those of you who didn't wait and were breaking it all along... Coal in your stockings.From kiara Link
Small Dubaad 7y
Dubaad33591Small Bisryn 7y
General Discussion

Digital Download of SF

From Splitpaw forum Dev, first linkThe status of retail distribution for Sentinel's Fate at launch internationally is still uncertain. However in an effort to properly serve our international community we have partnered with several digital distri...
Small Dubaad 7y
Dubaad12100Small Dubaad 7y